blogspot counter

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Save Your Christian Marriage






Thursday 01-29-2009

Dear Friend in Christ:

You have found this site in a search to heal your marriage. Your marriage is not where it should or could be. Perhaps it is even headed for divorce. You may be in great pain, feeling the constant agony of a crippled relationship. It may be that you see the writing on the wall, or perhaps your spouse has even said it: your marriage is headed straight into the ground! You may have given up all hope. Maybe you are terrified, but still hopeful.

I am here to tell you that it can change. In fact, I am here to tell you that your marriage can not only be restored, but can actually become the marriage of your dreams! You really are married to your soul-mate!

Do You Recognize the 9 Early Warning
Signs of Pending Marital Disaster?

Let’s Take A Quick Quiz About Your Marriage
Answer the questions below to see where things are right now.

1) Do you find yourself frustrated with your marriage, trying to make changes, only to find you are right back into the same old pattern?
Yes No

2) Do you or your spouse frequently think about getting out of the marriage?
Yes No

3) Are you and your spouse frequently engaged in an argument, often about nothing of importance, and find that there are rarely solutions?
Yes No

4) Are you convinced that this is relationship is not what God would want, but don’t know how to make a change for the better?
Yes No

5) Do you find yourself arriving at the same conclusion: “We just can’t communicate”?
Yes No

6) Do you find yourself shocked that you were ever attracted to someone so different? Or conversely, do you think the big problem is that you are just too much alike for it to work?
Yes No

7) Do you frequently find yourself feeling either unloved or disrespected?
Yes No

8) Do you wonder how or if this crazy cycle can ever be ended?
Yes No

9) Would you love to find a solution to these problems that would move your relationship to a healthy, Godly place?
Yes No

If you checked any “Yes” responses to the above questions, it is time to really look at what is going on in your relationship.

If You Don’t Act Now,
You’ll Regret It Later!

It’s just too easy to do nothing. And then another day, week, month, then year passes with only worsening issues. Or a letter from an attorney arrives!

Let’s face it: we live in a culture that constantly calls us away from our marriage. In fact, we live in a society that not only approves of divorce, it makes it easy to get.

But together, you and I can work to change that, saving one marriage at a time, starting with yours! Actually, it will be you, me, and God making that change possible.


Did you know that the rate of divorce among Christians is actually HIGHER than the general population? I can’t begin to tell you how surprised I was to hear this! We are a people called to be faithful, to be forgiving, to be loving. . . and we end marriages more often than the general public. That trend must stop! Let’s agree to change this fact, you and I working together to renew your marriage.

Divorce and broken marriages is not God’s plan. God’s plan was for marriage to be a lifetime. As I’m sure you have heard often, in Genesis 2:24, God tells us that “for this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united with his wife. And the two people will become one body.” When we become one body, it is a forever thing.

Where is your relationship? Is it where you want it to be? Is it where your spouse wants it to be? Is it where God wants it to be?

What Are Your Options?

You see, you really have only three choices:

1. You can live with things the way they are. . . Suffer
2. You can just get out of the whole thing. . . Divorce
3. You can change the marriage for the better.

OK, I have my prejudices. Obviously, 1) isn’t working. You have already decided against that, the proof being that you found your way to this website! And 2) isn’t much of an option for those of us who believe God’s Word. So, the best answer is 3), accomplished of course, with God’s help.

If you are like most people, you have tried to make changes, tried to figure things out, and maybe even saw a little improvement here and there. But things just seem to either drift back to the way they were or get worse!

Do You Make These Mistakes?

Do you find yourself:

1. Arguing with your spouse to try to get them to see your point, while they argue back to get you to see their point? (Neither of you will win.)
2. Ignoring the situation, hoping time will heal? (It will only make it worse.)
3. Trying to manipulate your spouse into going your way? (You become dishonest.)
4. Reading books on male/female differences, new sex techniques, communication skills, or self-esteem? (They have no long-term effectiveness.)
5. Praying to God, hoping for an answer? (Good start, and there is an answer!)

“Thank God I Found You!”

writes Susan Johnson of Colorado. She says:

“I was at the end of the line with my marriage! First, we neglected our marriage for years. It just withered away. Then one day, I got a wake-up call! My husband had cheated on me.

I didn’t know where to turn, but I started looking for information on how to save my marriage. There is a lot of stuff out there that is just psychological mumbo jumbo. My faith is important to me, and I don’t take my vows lightly.

Dr. Baucom, I found your site, by the Grace of God, and your information has turned my marriage and my life around. I feel closer to my husband than ever before, and now God is a part of our marriage. We still have more to go, but we will make it! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”


The Christian’s Way To
Save Your Marriage

Let’s face it: marriage is a challenge! There is no way around that. But it is a challenge with enormous payoffs in the end. That is God’s plan. Marriages teach us to be better Christians, if we allow it.

Unfortunately, too many times, we take the easy way out. That has been my frustration for many years. I have seen couple after couple end their marriage for the wrong reason.

This led me on a journey to discover what marriage was about, from a Biblical perspective, and how to use a person’s Christian faith to bring the marriage back together.

My first discovery was that modern psychology was exacerbating the problem! While attempting to help, psychology was doing great harm to marriages. In fact, the statistics were appalling. Did you know that less than 50% of marriages that go to therapy stay together? And only 10-20% of people in marital therapy report any improvement.

Imagine that: you go to a doctor, and he tells you that you need surgery. But you have less than a 50/50 chance of survival. And if you do survive, only a 10 to 20% chance of improving. Who in their right mind would go through with surgery? Yet many, many couples end up in therapy each year. And when therapy doesn’t help, they decide that the marriage must really be over.

I knew there had to be better answers. . . and there were, right there in my Christian beliefs. I just had to take those beliefs, use them in real practice, and create a practical approach that is founded in faith.

For over 17 years, I have worked to discover, practice, and perfect this approach. Now, I am ready to offer this to you!

God has given us the tools we need to build strong marriages, to become “One Flesh.” But it takes study, discernment, and practice to bring this approach to fruition. You can take your beliefs, faith, and relationship to God to build your relationship. I will show you how!

What Every Christian Ought To
Know About Marriage,
And How To Save Yours

I have spent the last couple of years taking all my material, honing it down, polishing it off, and creating a format that you can use to save your own Christian marriage. All that effort is now available, for the first time, for you. But you must act now, not because the material won’t be here, but because your marriage may not.

You see, the biggest mistake most people make in the midst of a marital crisis is to wait too long. People think that time might heal all wounds. (It may, but only if you know how to help the process along!)

I decided to make this material available to you in the simplest, most direct, and easiest format. I created an ebook that contains all the information you need in order to use your Christian faith to save your marriage.

SaveYourChristianMarriage_This material is available to anyone reading this website. In fact, I am making sure you can get it with absolutely no risk to yourself or anyone else! I promise that if you use this information, and if you approach your marriage prayerfully, your marriage WILL BE SAVED!

If you are not familiar with an ebook, it is simply an “electronic book.” You download it to your computer, or PDA, or Pocket PC, or an Ebook Reader.

The advantage is that you can get the information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from anywhere in the world. No waiting for the book to arrive, no trips to try to find the information.

You only need to take action. In fact, you can be saving your marriage in less than 10 minutes, even if you are computer illiterate.

You Are About To Discover:

•THE secret to saving your marriage, starting today.
•God’s Plan for your marriage.
•The Top 5 Mistakes people make when a crisis arises.
•The true secrets of healthy, stable, loving marriages.
•How your Christian beliefs and faith can transform your relationship.
•How to assess the stage of your crisis (there are 8).
•How to address any stage of a crisis and turn it around.
•What to do, what to say, and what to avoid in order to save your
marriage!
•Why Christians should and could have a “leg-up” in dealing with problems in your marriage.
•Why “hard work” on the relationship isn’t always the answer.
•How marriage counseling can be dangerous to your marriage’s future.
•Why “low mood therapy” is destined for failure and how “high mood relating” makes the difference.
•How to move beyond emotions and take action!
•How to find the North Star of your relationship, and why it matters.
•Why true intimacy is a lot closer than you think--and how to get there!
•What the TIE Elements of Communication are, and how they can transform your communication.
•How to change the momentum of a relationship, sometimes instantaneously!
•What the Practices of Marriage are, and how they can transform your relationship.
•Why arguing is a waste of time -- and the amazingly simple secret to get around it.
•How to become a team, even if you feel like opposites.
•Why power is so destructive to relationships and how to change it.
•How to deal with problems involving sex or money -- and how to bring God into those areas.
•How to make radical shifts (literally, quantum leaps!) in the relationship.
•Much, much more about how to transform your relationship, with God’s plan and help.
•In short, how to have the marriage of your dreams and prayers.

You Don’t Need A Ph.D.
To Save Your Marriage!

These techniques and tools are simply and easy to use! In fact, you will be amazed on how easy it is for you to get your marriage back on track, if you know how.

The secrets of a successful marriage are universal. I have spent the better part of 20 years discovering them, validating them, and finding Scriptural support for them.

“What A Blessing. . .”

writes Gregor Haynes of Massachusetts. He says:

“My wife of 25 years announced a month ago that she loved me, but was not ‘in love’ with me. She said she had to get out.

I didn’t know what to do, so I prayed. Then I decided that it was up to me to keep this marriage together. I searched the internet and found you.

After just a week of using your information, I could see my wife begin to change before my eyes. We have a long way to go, but I know we will make it. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!”

“I Was Doing
Everything Wrong. . .”

writes Becky Raeford of Georgia. She says:

When my husband told me he was not happy, I was so upset, I could hardly think straight. As it turns out, I did everything wrong. Your list of the Top 5 things I should not do in the middle of a marriage crisis, I did all 5!

My husband was moving further and further away! He was packing his bags to move out when a friend sent me to your site. It must have been an angel, because you gave me everything I needed to stop the process.

I am so excited that we are getting back on course! In fact, I think the marriage crisis may end up being the best thing that ever happened to us. Our relationship is finally genuine, and is under God’s leadership.”


Will YOUR Marriage Be
The Next To Change. . . For The Better?

It can, but it will take your action! I often hear from people who tell me that they have been praying and praying to God for something to change in their marriage, but nothing gets better.

Do you remember the story of the man at the well of Bethesda (John 5)? I love the story because this poor man had been laying beside a healing pool, but is unable to be healed because he can’t get in the water. Jesus asks: “do you want to be healed?” Part of what is behind this question is how desperate is the man for healing? Does he just say the words or does he take action?

It is time for you to ask the question: do you want your marriage healed? Praying is the beginning point. Taking action is the next. Now is the time to take action.

>“I am ready to save my marriage. Show me how.”< href="http://g1lmanton.savexnmarr.hop.clickbank.net/">Saving Your Marriage In The Next 10 Minutes

My ebook is now available to you! But not only am I making my ebook available to you, I am also providing some crucial reports that will multiply the effectiveness of the material. SaveYourChristianMarriage

First, I will provide you with my ebook, Save Your Christian Marriage. This ebook is the only book that contains the information I am going to share with you. The secrets and strategies are not found anywhere else. I have been studying, testing, and developing them for years. Now, they are laid out for you in clear, concise writing.

This is not a “fluff” book. The chapters are short, too-the-point, and easy-to-read. And the ideas are instantly applicable. You can start applying the ideas as soon as you read them!

But this is just the start of the information you will receive. I am also providing you with several reports that will make you even more effective in saving your marriage. Many people have told me that any one of the resources has saved their marriage, so I am providing these additional supports.

These reports include:report0202

•The Top 5 Things NOT To Do In A Marriage Crisis. Let’s face it: in the midst of a crisis, sometimes it is hard to know what to do, and what not to do. I will tell you the 5 biggest mistakes people make, so that you can avoid them.

•The Quick-Start Guide To Saving Your Marriage. This guide will let you assess the crisis. You see, there are 8 distinct stages of a crisis, from the “we have a problem” point to the “marriage dissolved” point. And each stage requires a different intervention strategy. The wrong strategy at the wrong time, and your marriage will continue to erode. I will help you assess and form a strategy at each stage.

•Understanding Anger & Resentment. This report has been praised by many people as “revolutionary,” “transformational,” and “powerful” in dealing with these two destructive emotions. I will give you the latest research and theories about how to contain and rid yourself and your spouse of these toxic emotions. What you will learn is likely to dispel all the misinformation you have heard, especially from psychology. Simply put, we have “missed the boat” on these emotions, and I am trying to correct this.

•3 Simple Secrets To A Successful Marriage. This report has been tested in workshop after workshop. I lay out 3 points that can revolutionize and transform any relationship. Some people have seen this as the “icing on the cake,” what to do when your relationship is better. But others have used these three ideas to save the relationship.

>Finally, we will partner together, with me directly assisting you! I will be bringing my almost 20 years of experience tens of thousands of couples save their marriage to you through an email consultation. Understand, I will be dealing with you directly. No assistant will be answering you. I will give you a special email address and a way to ask me whatever you need in order to take the information and apply it to your unique situation.

You will also know that I will add you to my prayer list. Whenever I discover someone’s marriage is in trouble, I add them to my prayer time. There really will be someone caring about what happens with your marriage, and someone doing what I can to help you turn your situation around. And remember, God is always pulling for you and your marriage!

“I am ready to get started saving my marriage! Show me how!”

This Is A Method That Is Helping
Tens Of Thousands Of Couples To
Turn Their Marriage Around. . .
And It Works With Only ONE Trying!

I know what you are thinking right now: “this sounds great, but my spouse really:

* “isn’t interested in working on this.”
* “doesn’t think it can be saved.”
* “won’t look at any self-help stuff.”
* “is tired of all my books on relationships.”
* “doesn’t love me anymore.”

I’ve heard it all before! In fact, you must understand that the majority of people come to me without a spouse’s support. I have developed strategies that work even if only you and God want your marriage to work (I guarantee that God is pulling for your marriage).

You see, I have been providing guidance to couples for years, in a number of settings. I have sat with them in the therapy office. I have seen them in Sunday School classes, marriage retreats, premarital counseling, special events, and offering help over the phone to people around the world.

I know that marriages can be saved. And I know that marriages can be saved, even if it has to start with only one person wanting to save it. YOU can be that person.

“My Spouse Had Given Up”

writes Angie T. of Oregon. She says:

“I had almost thrown in the towel, too. But it just seemed to go against all my beliefs. I couldn’t find any peace about ending the marriage.

I knew it would only be me working on the marriage, but I figured that the worst that happened was I would be able to say ‘I did all I could’

Instead, I was able to get the marriage restarted. Suddenly, my husband started joining me! I thought your claims of ‘it only taking one’ were nuts. You made a believer out of me!”

YOU CAN READ MORE LETTERS BY CLICKING HERE


So, Here Is MY Offer To YOU

Ebook: Save Your Christian Marriage


THE guide on the internet to help you save your marriage using your faith and beliefs.


Value: $99.97

Report: “Quick Start Guide To Saving Your Marriage”


This report will help you uncover the stage of crisis you are in. . . and how to start turning it around!


Value: $39.97

Report: “Top 5 Things NOT To Do In A Marriage Crisis”


Don’t make a mistake when you are in crisis. Avoid the top 5 guaranteed to make things worse.


Value: $39.97

Report: “Dealing With Anger & Resentment”


Learn the truth about these destructive emotions before they destroy your marriage!


Value: $59.97

Report: “3 Simple Secrets To A Successful Marriage”


This report has been used in retreats and interventions for thousands of couples. Easy and direct.


Value: $29.97

Consultation: Email Consultation With Me


This is direct help for you. Take my theories and techniques, and apply them to YOUR situation. Ask a question not answered elsewhere.


My normal hourly rate is $250.00. This consultation often equals 1 to 2 sessions of help.

Value: $375.00

TOTAL VALUE


This entire package is worth:


Value: $644.85
But your cost is
MUCH lower!

My normal rate for this package is $99.97. However, for right now, I am offering this entire package for $49.97! This is an incredible opportunity for the few people who are able to purchase it at this price!

Please understand that there are limits on my time. In order to give everyone the email consultation, I will soon have to raise my rate, so that I have time to devote my attention to your response.

A normal counseling session with a reputable therapist will cost you between $75 and $150 per session. At a fraction of that cost, I am offering you all the tools and information you need. So, even if you are one of the fortunate few that benefits from therapy, I am shortcutting 6 months to a year of therapy! The total cost for that could easily be $1,800 to $7,200.

If you end in divorce, the average out-of-pocket legal fees are between $10,000 and $15,000. That does not include the emotional pain and turmoil on all involved. And, if you can’t save your marriage, I will even give you your money back! (Read below:)

I Give You My Word That Your
Marriage Can Be Saved.
In Fact, I Guarantee It!

That’s right. I actually guarantee that my methods will save your marriage. Give me at least a month, and I will give you the marriage of your dreams!star1

If you will, in good faith, use the material I give you for at least 1 month, I will guarantee you results! You have up to 2 months to request a refund, if it doesn’t work.

I offer the refund this way for two reasons: first, the methods do need some time to work. Even though the methods are simple and direct, they need some time to create a change. Second, studies show that at least 85% of all “self-help” books bought are never read. Good advice that is not given a chance is of little help. So, I have designed my book for people who are ready to take action, not just have a book on the nightstand!

Think of it this way: you have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain. If you use my material, and nothing changes, you can ask for a refund (One Caveat: if you take advantage of the email consultation, you are no longer eligible for a refund. This is to fairly compensate me for my time.) If you try and succeed, you will have a great gift: the marriage you want!

I am taking all the risk! So even if you aren’t ready to decide whether to save your marriage or not, take a chance! Grab the material, give it a try, and see what happens. If nothing changes (in my experience, not likely), you are out nothing. The destiny of your marriage is in your hands.

SaveYourChristianMarriage

You Don’t Have To Be A Marriage Expert
To Save Your Marriage, And You Don’t Have To Be A Computer Genius To Get The Help!

We have made the process as easy as possible. . . and as safe as possible! Clickbank sells our products - they are a trusted online retailer specializing in digitally delivered products. I never have access to your credit card information.clickbank Instead, the most trusted name in internet transactions takes care of your purchase. In fact, if you have a Paypal account, Clickbank will even let you use that, just for extra security.

So, here’s the whole process: when you click the link, you will be taken to a secure order form. There, you can choose to pay by credit card, online check, or using Paypal. This secure order form use Secure-Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information.

After the purchase, you will return to my website where you will register your ebook, then you will be taken to the download page. You will find the ebook and all the special reports on that page. I will tell you EXACTLY how to access the information on that page!

That’s it! You can start saving your marriage literally in minutes from now! All it takes is for you to decide to try, to decide to take action. Go now and begin saving your marriage. I promise you will not regret it!

SaveYourChristianMarriage

I firmly believe that every marriage deserves a chance. Join me in saving your marriage beginning today! I look forward to hearing about your success! Please don’t wait.

Best wishes.

Faithfully,
websig04
Rev. Lee H. Baucom, M.Div., Th.M., Ph.D.

P.S.: Remember, you can save your marriage, using your Christian faith, and you can get started within the next 5 minutes!

P.P.S.: You can try it with NO RISK to you! I am guaranteeing your results. I am providing you with the information you need, am offering direct help to you, will be praying for you. . . the only thing I can’t do is get you to take the first step! Won’t you do that now?

>“Yes, I am ready! Help me SAVE MY MARRIAGE!”< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://www.saveyourchristianmarriage.com/assets/images/SaveYourChristianMarriage_1.jpg">

No comments:

Post a Comment